So....I was tagged in a meme on Friday by Country Girl (and sorry it took so long...I spent the weekend sans Internet, but now I am back in action!)
The rules are
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So without further ado...
1. I absolutely CANNOT be in a room with peeps (marshmallows) and not eat all of the eyes off of them. (This was the first thing to come to mind for obvious reasons)
2. I prefer my soda flat...I am not a big soda drinker, so the carbonation just is not my thing.
3. I can't stand to see someone drink directly out of a bottle, a certain someone knows this is pretty much a guaranteed way to make sure I don't drink his drinks.
4. One of my goals in life is to be proficient in American Sign Language, so far I am only barely conversational, haha and only when the conversation is about certain things. But I love it!
5. I am one of five children, four girls and one boys. And at one point all four of the girls shared a bedroom...disaster.
6. I don't function well without my coffee.
7. I like playing football...not tackle football mind you, just tag.
Now, about tagging seven people...I think I only know about two or three. So...Mosaicroro, Lifeisasong, you are up!