1. I work for a stenographic/court reporting firm right now, but am actually still in school. I'm close to finishing my degree in Behavioral Science, and am hoping to work as a therapist. That scares me and excites me at the same time.
2. When I get stressed out I go to sleep, for a LONG time. Once at Rutgers I slept for the entire weekend before finals. Probably not the wisest approach to test-taking!
3. I love Starburst jellybeans, if I'm not careful I will eat an entire bag in one sitting...and often do.
4. My parents thought I was deaf when I was around two years old. They would call my name and I wouldn't look, or even seem to hear them. They took me to the doctor for hearing tests, but it turned out that I was just ignoring them.
5. I have moved 9 times that I can think of...possibly more.
6.I love to paint, as in paint walls. I find it relaxing. Edging is my favorite, I've been told that's weird.
7. I am a nervous cook. I like to cook dinner, I think it's a lot of fun, but I get very nervous when it actually comes time to have someone else (Matt) eat the food. He tells me it is good and usually gets more, but then I think of that Brad Paisley song where he says they were "eating burnt suppers the whole first year, and asking for seconds to keep her from tearing up" and I worry that this is the case.
8. I was diagnosed as anorexic when I was 19, that's a hard thing to admit, but I see so many young girls refuse to admit that they have a problem that I feel like I have to talk about it so that they know there is hope and they can get better. I don't know if I will write about that in detail here, because I like to keep things a little lighter here on Countrymouse.
9. One of my goals in life is to fill a passport with stamps, but now that I have changed my name I have to start over.
10. Wow. 10 was a lot. Umm.....I make my bed (almost) every morning. Sorry that last one is lame. I know it.
Your turn! Tell me something I probably don't know about you, either in the comments or on your blog, but let me know so I can go see what you write!