I am thankful for so many things that have been given to me only by the grace of God. Certainly not things I deserve, trust me, if we got what we deserved I'd have a cardboard box, lice, and maybe a cracker.
I'll try to keep my list short, I mean I could detail every single thing that I am thankful for, right down to my adorable pink flowered measuring bowls from my Aunt Lucy in Mexico. But, because there is turkey to be eaten, a parade to be watched, and a brother-in-law to make fun of, I will keep it short.
1. I am thankful for my husband. He is a special kind of man that I really thought existed only in female imaginations and cheesy romance books. He is thoughtful, loving, and Good Lord he is a handsome fella!
2. I am thankful for my family. I am blessed with a huge family, one that accepts imperfections, and forgives each other. Also, one that makes fun of each other incessantly. It's where I belong, I am happiest among my family.
3. I am thankful for the ways that my family is growing. Two babies next year! Two babies next year! I can't wait to meet my new nieces and/or nephews!
4. I am thankful my dog. Oh Jaco. There are no words.
5. I am thankful for the opportunity to finish school. Also, I am petrified by this, but we will cover that at a later time!
6. I am thankful for my little online community. It's funny, I never thought I would consider people I have never met, and never really seen to be my friends, but the relationships I am found through this website have been open and honest in a very unexpected and rewarding way.
Happy Thanksgiving! And to all of my international readers ...HAPPY THURSDAY!