1. This kid hit the 6 week mark yesterday, and I was blessed to get to spend a few hours with him and his mommy (who, by the way, is looking gorgeous and shapely once again!)
Be still my heart!
2. When I went to upload that last picture I found this one as well. This is the "maxi-pad" my sister was given at the hospital after giving birth. Now, don't get me wrong, it's nice that the hospital provides this to new mommies, but seriously? I mean..that would wrap around up to my head.
She showed it to me and I think, for the first time, my jaw ACTUALLY hit the floor.
3. One of Matt's little women (see below post) was waiting outside for him yesterday. He didn't show and I think I actually saw her heart break. She had brought over her Barbie CD player and a Kids Bop album to play for him. I promised her that if she brought it over this weekend Matt would sit down and listen to it with her. How could I not? It was heartbreaking.
4. We have absolutely no set plans this weekend (aside from Matt being serenaded), and I really think that is the best kind of weekend.
5. What is the word on fishing (in your own backyard) without a license? You still need one right? I mean...the fish aren't our property correct? This debate has been raging in our household for a few days now.
6. What are you having for dinner tonight?