I have a lot of randoms that don't really constitute a post of their own, so I am going to throw them all in here and hope it makes something good. Much like how I 'cook'.
- A diaper literally exploded on me this morning, showering me with little urine soaked crystals of, well, urine.
- I always look forward to that first smooch of the New Year. This year? Matt was in the bathroom and came out completely clueless that he had even missed it. Happy New Year babe.
- My sister is having a GIRL!
- We recently bought a new set of pans, and to my surprise, I am NOT a horrible cook all of the time, I just had horrible pans. I haven't burnt anything for weeks. That's not to say I haven't melted anything in the dishwasher lately though.
- I have had a cold for about a week now, but over the weekend I was in a lot of pain. Eventually, it got bad enough that I went to see a doctor who informed me that I had a double ear infection. Those suckers HURT, no wonder poor Jack gets so inconsolable.
- We have been trying to teach Jack to 'love' the dog. We hold his hand while we stroke Jaco and say 'love'. Today he tried to hit Jaco with a stick while saying 'LOVE!'...I think he missed the point of the lesson.
-There is another showing on our house today. The first showing went VERY poorly. The guy walked in, saw the mold, said 'no way' and walked out. I can't say that I blame him, that was sort of our reaction too, just with more tears.
- I'm trying to get back into reading this year. Not that I wasn't reading before, but I was reading the same book over and over...I need to branch out a little. So far this year I have read 5 books, that's pretty good start.
- Jack just dumped a bowl of cereal on the floor, and is stomping on it. I have to go. Bye now.