I had a bunch of pictures to upload for this post, but I can't find my card reader, so we will just go the informal route.
- Yesterday was my mom's birthday, she had the day off and she, my sister, the boys, and I had big plans to go to the Aquarium. Unfortunately the aquarium was closed due to snow. Dratted ol' snow! We still had a great day of laughing, thrifting, and chatting.
- Jack came down with a little cold, which unfortunately has progressed into Croup. Again. As of yet he is doing pretty well, with no wheezing...so Yay! No oral steroids!
- Our recycling bin got snowplowed into a pile about 6 feet deep. We will have to store all our recyclables 'til spring.
- As of yesterday I officially started writing for TodaysMama.com, a cool website with different regions all over the country, so you can find the one nearest you for local info from moms! If you would like to go directly my blog over there, you can clink on the button link in the left sidebar!
- Don't quote me on this one, but we have plans to do a closet/office makeover this weekend. There is an unused closet in the playroom, granted, it is a small closet, but we have been just using to store boxes of outgrown baby clothes, while the computer resides under the couch...which seems silly. It will be nice to have a little shut off space to keep all that stuff out of the reach of little fingers. Something like this one from Country Living...